Are you nhow's new Bartender?
nhow Rotterdam has a famous cocktailbar which gets really busy every weekend and a high-end restaurant. Our bar guests are mostly locals but also many of our hotel guests (national and international business guests, tourists and journalists) like to spend time in the nhow bar. The nhow bar is famous for its amazing view, rooftop terrace, our signature cocktails, DJ nights (every weekend) and of course our great staff. We now have a vacancy for our BAR team.
If meeting many different kind of people from all over the world is your thing ánd you have got an eye for service ánd you have experience working as a Bartender: We would love to hear from you!
Who are you?
You have experience as a Bartender and you like to work for a busy and international organisation as nhow. You also like to work hard. Service is your middle name and kindness is what we see on your face. You are flexibel and don't mind to work day or night shifts. You are fluent in English and fluent in Dutch would definitely be a good thing as well.
What do we offer?
Working in the most famous hotel of Rotterdam. With many great collegeas and obviously the best view in town.
nhow is part of the NH Hotel Group; an international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!
Applying Are you looking for a new challenge? Do not wait any longer and send your CV and motivation letter to Christine van der Geest via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position in which you’re interested in the subject line.