About the job
As a Chef de Parti you make sure nothing leaves the kitchen before you have checked it. Does it look perfect? How is the smell? Does it taste exactly as it should? You strive for absolute perfection. You will closely together with the Chef.
The main tasks will be:
• Training the team on product knowledge, preparation and presentation of the dishes
• Following the recipes, taking into account waste management and breakage
• Making sure the team works according to hygiene and health & safety standards
We are looking for:
• Someone who is creative, has a hands-on mentality and who is eager to excell
• Someone with a diploma in food production (MBO 4)
• Who has at least 2 years of experience as a Chef de Parti or 3 years of experience as a Demi chef de parti in a similar restaurant. (preferably Michelin star or fine dining restaurants)
• Someone with knowledge of kitchen hygiene activities and health and safety standards
• Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch
nhow has an a-la carte restaurant, a famous cocktail bar, we serve breakfast to thousands of guests every week and we offer quality catering for all our business guests who are staying at the nhow conference spaces.
We work with a great team and constantly strive for improving quality and service levels.
What do we offer?
Besides a competitive salary, NH Hotel Group (which nhow is part of) offers the following benefits:
- Year end bonus: payment of 50% monthly salary guaranteed in December plus 25% variable depending on company results
- Special Employee rate worldwide!
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Special rates for friends and family
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do not wait any longer and send your CV and motivation letter to Christine van der Geest via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position in which you’re interested in the subject line.