nhow has a vacancy for an expeprienced cook
What will be your job?
Nothing leaves the kitchen without your approval. Does it taste perfect? Does it smell perfect? Does it look perfect? As a qualified cook you strive for nothing but absolute perfection in every dish you prepare and serve. Together with the chef you turn every meal in a culinary creative masterpiece of the highest quality, from the raw ingredients to the final presentation. We want to offer our guests a unique stay, so naturally the menu you’ll design reflects this as well.
nhow has an a-la carte restaurant, a famous cocktail bar, we serve breakfast to thousands of guests every week and we offer quality catering for all our business guests who are staying at the nhow conference spaces.
We work with a great team and constantly strive for improving quality and service levels.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate:
• Has an intrinsic desire to exceed guest expectations
• Has a hands on mentality
• Has a diploma in food production (MBO 4) or has kitchen experience in a hotel environment
• Has knowledge of kitchen hygiene activities and health and safety standards
• Fluent in English communication and preferably also Dutch communication
What do we offer?
Besides a competitive salary, NH Hotel Group (which nhow is part of) offers the following benefits:
- Year end bonus: payment of 50% monthly salary guaranteed in December plus 25% variable depending on company results
- Special Employee rate worldwide!
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Special rates for friends and family
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
Are you interested in this job vacancy? Please apply directly and send your resumee plus motivation letter to email@example.com for the attention of Christine van der Geest.