What will be your job?
As our F&B employee you will be the host for our guests. You will be the person who offers our guests the service levels we are so proud of. What you do makes a huge difference. And of course there is a lot of walking with plates and drinks and cleaning tables, debrassing and making the cutlery shine; but all of that you do because you want to offer the best you can. And you do that with a smile or a friendly face.
nhow Rotterdam has a famous cocktailbar which is really busy every weekend, a high end restaurant, we run very busy and packed breakfastsessions for our hotel guests, we cater many international business guests in our conference space area and we get visits from many people who come in for a coffee or a drink and just want to experience the view and nhow. You will be working for all of the above. And if that is a thought you like, than we definitely want to get in touch with you.
Who are you?
You are fresh and like to work for a busy organisation as nhow. You like to work hard and you love working in an international environment. Service is your middle name and kindness is what we see on your face. You are flexibel and don't mind to work morning, day or night shifts. Preferably you already have experience working in a restaurant or catering, but if not we would still want to meet you to see if you got what it takes. You are fluent in English and fluent in Dutch would definately be a good thing as well.
What do we offer?
Working in the most famous hotel of Rotterdam. With many great collegeas and obviously the best view in town.
nhow is part of the NH Hotel Group; an international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do not wait any longer and send your CV and motivation letter to Christine van der Geest via email@example.com. Please mention the position in which you’re interested in the subject line.